The BOSS Torsion-Flex is the innovative fusion of the MEGA-DUTY drop hitch and TORSION-FLEX technology. In addition to being heavy-duty, fully adjustable, and versatile, the BOSS also contains rubber torsion arms. Therefore, only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers to 100% when using a hard connection hitch. The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce, increasing gas mileage.
Since the tow vehicle and trailer track independently, customers gain greater control and safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce. Customers also greatly increased braking control because all of the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly. Bumps, potholes, curves, hills, and even other drivers can be a hazard, and the BOSS keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions. Additionally, this product reduces metal fatigue caused by traditional towing that takes a toll on the trailer and its contents.
- Made in the USA
- 10,000 lb Towing Capacity, 1,100 lb Tongue Weight
- Includes Versa-Ball Mount and Pintle Lock
- Designed for 1.5in or smaller lunette rings
- Versa Ball: 2in and 2 5/16in
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Compatible with All 2in Attachments
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Torsion-Flex Cords
- Tongue Weight Scale
- Engineered Using SOLIDWORKS software
- Built-In Suspension Creates Up to 90% Smoother Ride
- Shock Absorption Protects Cargo from Harsh Bumps
- Most Versatile on the Market
- 5-Year Warranty on rubber components, Limited Lifetime Warranty on Rest of the Components
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch. Patents protecting the GEN-Y Boss (Torsion Flex) 10K drop hitch include #(s) US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
The average break-in period for a hitch: 500 miles.
- Zinc Primer and Epoxy Powder Coated