Elevate your camp kitchen by cooking and baking in the fire with a Potjie Pot / Dutch oven. This #3 size Potjie Pot and off-road tough bracket combo bolts quickly and easily onto any Front Runner Rack Tray.
There’s no better place to keep potentially hot, grimy, dirty, and cumbersome camp kitchen supplies than up and out of the way, outside the vehicle.
- The Front Runner Potjie Pot Carrier offers a sensible way to travel with a Potjie Pot.
- Potjie Pot is secured in the bracket by the three legs. The supplied ratchet strap threads through the lid of the pot and fixes points on the bracket.
- The round shape and cast iron allow the heat to flow evenly around the sides and maintain liquids at the lowest point to keep them from burning. The lid has a deep lip for holding hot coals.
- High-strength steel carrier is finished with the same durable, weather-resistant powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Like all Front Runner rack accessories, the installation is simple. Just slide the bolts into the t-slots of any Front Runner Rack Tray, set down the carrier, then add nuts and tighten.
- Rack-mounted bracket
- Strap guide
- Ratchet strap
- mounting hardware
- No. 3-cast iron pot
- Black powder-coated high strength steel
- Nylon strap
- Cast iron pot