This High Pressure (HP) outdoor gas cooker weighs less than 9lbs and offers various cooking options: A burner with a pot stand, a BBQ grid, a flat grill plate, and a lid/dome doubles up as a pot. From griddle cakes and burgers to grits and stews, the camping meal options become endless with this compact, versatile gas barbecue. It uses a 1-pound propane gas cartridge that screws directly into the unit. After use, the cooking tops are easy to clean, and the unit folds up neatly into a convenient carry bag.
- 4 Interchangeable cooking surfaces: Pot stand, GreenGrill ceramic coated non-stick BBQ Grid, GreenGrill ceramic coated non-stick Flat Grill Plate & Pot/Dome.
- Quick & easy - Swap one cooking option for another
- The grills are lightweight aluminum with CADAC GreenGrill ceramic coating for healthier cooking and are easy to clean.
- Easy clean and dishwasher-safe surfaces
- Foldable legs for compact storage and portability with included convenient carry bag
- Automatic push-button piezo ignition
- For use with a disposable 1lb (16.4 oz) Propane cylinder (cartridge) containing HD-5 Propane, constructed and marked per the specifications for LP Gas Cylinders of the U.S.
- This appliance complies with ANSI Z21.72/CSA 11.2- Camp Stove
- 2-year warranty
- 1 x Burner with pot stand
- 1 x BBQ grid
- 1 x Grill plate
- 1 x Pot or lid/dome
- Total heat output: 1.8 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 130 g/h
- Average operating pressure: 28-37 mBar