This lockable stainless-steel cage keeps your axe head safe and out of the way when mounted to the side of the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack. Super simple installation – just slide the bolts and brackets into the side rail of the Slimline II Roof Rack Tray and tighten. Perfect for going off-grid and breaking down wood wherever you roam.
- The Front Runner Axe Mounting Bracket is a safe and secure option for traveling with your long handled axe.
- Bolts slide into the slot of a Front Runner Slimline II side rail or can be adapted and bolted to other racks or surfaces.
- Axe head is protected in steel cage.
- 2mm (0.078”) Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel.
- Can accommodate most axe sizes.
Note: Mounting requires axe handle to have hole diameter of 12mm (0.5").