The FireStik II
is an improved version of the time-tested KW series antennas; the FS antenna has an easy-tune bare-hands tunable tip that guarantees safety even in wet conditions. Besides making tuning a breeze, the FS series design broadens the antenna's bandwidth, and the upper coil extension increases its power handling capabilities. The rust proof brass tunable tip has a rubber O-ring to keep the adjuster in place after tuning. To set it up, you simply need to pop the cap, twist the top screw and tune for clear signals in all channels.
- 5/8 wave length design, rated at 650 watts
- Can be used in single or dual configurations
- Requires fine tuning (SWR)
- Easy-tune bare-hands tunable tip, 3/8 inch x 24 threaded base with tapered contact end
- Custom blended, glass fiber reinforced shaft, hi-performance loading coil