The ProLink Bridle
by Factor 55 removes the conventional winch hook from the equation and replaces it with a much safer and stronger screw pin shackle/D-ring. The Bridle is designed with three shackle mounting holes, in which you can mount fixed length bridle links to the outside positioned holes for common bridle towing. There is a single centered shackle mounting point, which allows for your typical single shackle recovery point. Due to the dedicated shackle mounting points you have increased security, as it prevents dangerous shackle side loading conditions due to the ability of the shackle pin mounting hole pivoting feature. This then allows for Closed System Winching techniques to be utilized.
The ProLink Bridle is a specialized commercial product designed primarily for the towing industry. The ProLink Bridle is only available in the Military Specification Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) hard anodized gray finish.
- Machined from 6000 series billet aluminum
- 5/8 diameter Titanium double shear pin
- Working Load Limit of 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate failure of greater than 42,000 pounds
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8inch diameter
- EPDM “Rubber Guard” protects alloy Hawse fairleads and cushions line stowage
- Simple snap ring shear pin retainment Made in the USA