Flat-Link E Shackle
The FlatLink E (Expert) is a variation of our popular foldable standard FlatLink winch shackle mount. The FlatLink E provides a means to eliminate the conventional winch hook and replace it with a safer and more secure screw pin shackle resulting in a CLOSED SYSTEM WINCHING operation.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Precision machined from 6000 series billet aluminum
- Compatible with all roller fairlead license plate mounting brackets
- When folded flat – less than 1.75 inches of thickness
- Weight – 26 ounces
- Max load rating : 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate failure : greater than 40,000 pounds
- Fits steel cables and synthetic winch ropes to 3/8 inch diameters
- EPDM Rubber Guard protects alloy fairleads and cushions line stowage
- Simple snap ring removal for shear pin
- Fits common 3/4 shackles/D-Rings
- Eliminates hook rattle and fairlead damage
Flat-Link Rope Guard
The Rope Guard for the FlatLink line of products. This includes the FlatLink, FlatLink E, and the new Flat Splicer and FlatLink Multimount products. For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the guard and fairlead, allowing you to use the Rope Guard as a skid surface when attempting to climb tall vertical obstacles.
Made from Kaiser billet 6000 series aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion protection. Easy DIY installation with 4 drive rivets.