The EVO MFG 2.5in 4XE JL Enforcer Lift Suspension Systems lift your 2021+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.5in.
Our main goal in developing this kit was to give a smooth ride on and off road while giving additional lift with increased performance. The JL Enforcer kits are specifically designed to lift your JL and maintain compliant spring rate, and smooth ride quality. These kits come with a set of 2.5in Plush Ride Lift springs specific to each corner which will keep the Jeep Wrangler JL Level side to side and will maintain a unique and compliant ride quality. EVO MFG JL Enforcer kits are available in multiple configurations to suit your needs and budget and are up gradable down the road. These Enforcer kits will fit up to a 37in tires on Rubicon Model JLs or 37in tires on Sahara and Sport/S.
2.5in lift is based on increase of a 4 Door Rubicon. 4 Door Sport and Sahara Models will see slightly higher increases over stock and will match overall lift height of a Rubicon Model.
The difference with EVO MFG Enforcer Overland systems vs EVO MFG Enforcer systems is the use of front Overland Control Arm Brackets. When lifting your vehicle your control arms at ride height have a steeper angle towards the floor which can have some negative effect/chop in ride quality. With the use of the included Overland Control Arm brackets we relocate the front control arm mounting locations at the frame. In doing this when lifted we maintain factory flatter control arm angles and while minimal, we alleviate much of the chop associated with lifting a Jeep giving even better and more improved ride quality. Also, in the use of Overland Drop Brackets we are able to engineer more performance into the front suspension to improve braking and driveline angles through suspension cycle. Both kits drive very well, the Overland Kits are better suited for less hard off-road crawling and more light off road and on road use.
- kits include the necessary upgrade suspension parts to convert your JL suspension to front and rear coilovers.
- kits include Stage 1 components as well as EVO MFG Enforcer JL
- Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms to allow for caster adjustments. Stage 1 Overland or Stage 2 is the recommended minimum kit for all currently unmodified/stock suspension JLUs.
- Kits include stage 2 components as well as EVO MFG Enforcer
- rear upper adjustable control arms for rear pinion angle adjustment. Stage 3 is the recommended minimum kit for JLs with aftermarket rear driveshafts.