Our Half-Length Wrangler JK Roof Rack features multiple tie-down points on each side to secure luggage and other cargo. On top of each of the 4 side rails are multiple accessory mounts for lighting options, action camera, antenna, a shovel, or whatever you want to pack with you. The rack is positioned across the rear portion of the hard top, enabling you to remove or install the driver/passenger hard top panel while the rack is installed. The rack supports 200 lbs evenly distributed.
Constructed from 2mm & 3mm plate steel, it was finished in a micro-texture black powder coat to resist the elements. It features multiple mounting points for increased strength, and arc’d cross bars for increased cargo capacity. No drilling or modifications are necessary, as it features a bolt-on installation.
- 200 lb Capacity Evenly Distributed
- Mounts Directly to Rain Gutters
- Freedom Hard Top Panel Can be Removed/Replaced with Rack Installed
- Tie Down Points on all Sides
- Accessory Mounting Points Atop Each Side Rail
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- No Drilling Required
- Bolt-On Installation
Please Note: This was designed for the 4-Door Wrangler JK only, it does not fit 2-Door models. Compatible only with the factory hard top.