- Allows you to mount SSC2 pods to the spare tire.
- Custom-designed harness for simple wiring, with OEM connectors and aux switch override.
- Provides high-power reverse light and red accent light.
- Bolts onto spare tire carrier using included 60mm or 90mm extension lugs.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
There are plenty of ways to add light behind your Bronco, but the new Stage Series Reverse Light Kit stands out with function and ease of use innovations. This kit includes an integrated red running light, and plug-and-play wiring harness, for a trouble-free installation! Thanks to Stage Series TIR optic technology, this kit provides a huge amount of extra reverse light. The included harness allows you to toggle it on at any time using your factory switches or activate it automatically with your reverse lights for a truly integrated solution.
The harness included with this kit was custom-designed specifically for the Ford Bronco and allows for easy plug-and-play installation. The harness plugs right into your factory taillight for easy installation and operation. With the included OEM auxiliary switch adapter wire, you can override the vehicle signals and turn on the main beam anytime with your factory switches. No cutting, drilling, or additional wiring is needed!
The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive backlight in a vibrant red color, which functions as an additional accent light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products. If you do not want to use this feature, it can be disabled.
While other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom molded TIR optic in the Stage Series LED pods serves as both the optic and main lens.
- Flood Pattern
- SSC2 Current (amps @ 12.8V)
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Driver Features: Constant Current
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Casting, Rubber Gasket
- Cooling: Passive, Pin-Fin heatsink
In the Box:
- Two (2) SSC2 Standard LED Pods
- One (1) Reverse Light Wiring Harness
- One (1) Deutsch DT 4-pin splitter wire
- One (1) Mounting bracket
- Two (2) 60 mm long lug nuts
- Two (2) 90 mm long lug nuts
- Four (4) Zip Ties
- Mounting hardware
- 8-Year Warranty
NOTE: Due to this kit's mounting style, it may not be compatible with aggressive offset.