- Allows for flush installation on bumpers and truck beds
- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus
- Available in SAE Driving, SAE Fog, Flood, or Combo beam patterns
- Pin-fin heatsink design, for superior thermal dissipation
- Integrated Deutsch-style connector
- Durable powder-coated aluminum construction
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
Add LED pods to your bumper, truck bed, or anywhere else you can think of with our SS3 Flush Mount Pod Kit! Featuring higher output intensity than any other 3” light on the market, these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality, with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns, all in a durable package. With the included flush mount bezel, the SS3 Flush Mount Kit is extremely versatile and once installed has a clean, factory-style appearance.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you.
SAE Driving is designed to supplement your high beams, but it’s great for general illumination as well. Rather than a traditional "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in an 18x8 degree spread, providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds.
SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view, with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It serves as a great upgrade for any factory foglamp and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow, which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
Not just off-road. When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Driving White pattern meets SAE J581 standard as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light, and the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.
- Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Power (watts): 36
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps @ 12.8V): 2.7
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Cree XP-L HI
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Driver Features: Constant Current
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Casting, Rubber Gasket
- Cooling: Passive, Pin-Fin heatsink
- Intrusion Ratings: IP69K Waterproof, High Pressure
What's Included in the Box:
- One (1) SS3 3in Flush LED Pod
- One (1) Deutsch-style wire pigtail
- One (1) Flush Frame Gasket
- Mounting hardware and drilling template
- Specification guide
Warranty: 8-year warranty