- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus
- SAE-compliant road-legal output
- Includes round bezel, for factory-style appearance
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Durable powder-coated aluminum extrusion
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
Overview. Upgrade your fog lights with our SS3 Type M Fog Light Bracket Kit! Featuring higher output intensity than any other 3” light on the market, these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality, with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns, all in a durable package. With the included round bezel, the SS3 Fog Kit has a clean, factory-style appearance, only much brighter!
Plug and Play. Thanks to custom-molded brackets, the SS3 Fog Light Bracket Kit can be installed on your vehicle in minutes. Simply remove your factory fog light assembly and ours will bolt right in its place! Wire adapters are included to connect the lights to your factory bulb sockets - no additional wiring needed!
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
SAE Compliant. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern.
When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Driving White pattern meets SAE J581 standard as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light, and the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road.
Sport, Pro, or Max. Stage Series LED pods are available at three different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses high-intensity LEDs, and is the best bang for the buck you’ll find. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power. Finally, the Max model is designed with cutting-edge automotive emitters, for both high power and extreme intensity. This brand new technology comes at a cost, but if you’re looking for the absolute best in lighting performance, the SS3 Max is the answer.
- Power (watts): Sport: 14.5, Pro: 36, Max: 38.5
- Current (amps @ 13.2V): Sport: 1.1, Pro: 2.7, Max: 3
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES, Cree XP-L HI, Osram Boost HX
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Driver Features: Constant Current
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Casting, Rubber Gasket
- Cooling: Passive, Pin-Fin heatsink
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J575 Durability Test
- Intrusion Ratings: IP69K Waterproof, High Pressure
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) SS3 3in Round LED Pods
- Two (2) 9006 DT Adapters
- Two (2) 5202 DT Adapters
- Mounting brackets and hardware
Warranty: 8-year warranty