- Modern TIR optics for the highest intensity on the market
- Durable powder-coated aluminum construction
- Integrated Deutsch-style connector
- Pin-fin heatsink design
Designed, torture tested and assembled in the USA
Overview Introducing the Stage Series 2in LED Pod! Featuring higher output intensity than any other 2in light on the market, these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality, with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns, all in a durable package.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you.
SAE Driving is designed to supplement your high beams, but it’s great for general illumination as well. Rather than a traditional "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in an 18x8 degree spread, providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds.
SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view, with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It serves as a great upgrade for any factory foglamp and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow, which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination with a full 60x60 degree spread of light. Unlike generic "flood" lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight, our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface, to provide a true optically designed spread, for even illumination throughout. It is perfect to use as a backup light, for lighting up anything at low speeds, or for trailers and worksites. Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 40x20 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
Spot is an unmodified pattern, shining light directly from the TIR optic. The result is a highly focused 6-degree beam of light, perfect for directing light far into the distance.
- Datasheet(s) (click to download): SSC2 Pro White Standard
- Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Power (watts): Main Beam: 25.6, Backlight: 0.7
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps @ 12.8V): Main Beam: 2, Backlight: 0.06
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Cree XP-L HI
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Driver Features: Constant Current
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Casting, Rubber Gasket
- Cooling: Passive, Pin-Fin heatsink
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J575 Durability Test
- Intrusion Ratings: IP67 Weatherproof
What’s In The Box:
- Two (2) Stage Series 2" LED Pods
- Two (2) Deutsch-style wire pigtails
- Two (2) Mounting brackets and hardware
Warranty: 8-year warranty