- High-performance OEM-grade replacement
- Custom-engineered optic provides extremely wide, intense light output
- Distinctive integrated amber backlight
- Road-legal fog light (SAE F3 compliant)
- Plug and play the main beam; no modification is needed
Engineered and assembled in the USA
Factory fog lights are built to meet minimum output requirements. Every aftermarket design available provides similar lackluster performance but with an LED. The focus has been on LED appearance, not increased output. There has never been an aftermarket fog light designed from the ground up for performance - until now.
The Elite Series Fog Lamps are the first OE-style fog lights designed for true performance. With a custom-engineered patent-pending optic, multi-die automotive emitters, and high-power full-copper circuit boards, the Elite Series fog light delivers up to 5 times more output than halogen lamps. With a plug-and-play installation, this is one of the easiest and most effective upgrades you can make to improve your visibility in inclement weather.
The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output. This will perfectly match other LEDs on your vehicle, such as DRLs or running lights. The white option also offers a premium BMW-style color band at the very top of the beam pattern.
Bolt-On Fitment. Elite Series Fog Lamps were designed using a 3D scanner and installed on the vehicle in our testing garage, so you can rest assured they will be a perfect fit. They can be installed in minutes. Simply remove your factory fog light assembly, and they will bolt right in its place, using sturdy glass-fiber-reinforced brackets. With the built-in adjustment, the lamps can be aimed after installation. To wire them up, a pair of waterproof plug-and-play adapters are included to connect the lights to your factory bulb sockets.
- Measured Lumens: White: 1,850 lm
- Intensity (cd): White: 10,200 cd
- Color Temp (CCT): 3000K, 6000K
- Beam Angle: Fog, 80°x6°
- Power (watts): Main Beam White: 17
- Backlight: 0.3
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- UV Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Precision Aluminum Casting Cooling: Passive
- Pin-Fin heatsink
In the Box:
- Two (2) Elite Series Type B fog lamps
- Two (2) H11 4-pin DT backlight tap wires
- Two (2) T-taps
- Mounting guide
Warranty: 8-year warranty
Note: This kit is a replacement for OEM fog lamps. If your vehicle does not have fog lamps, additional hardware and wiring may be needed for installation.