Access your cargo easily with the CG1000 Series Cargo Slide.
Cargoglide units with 65% to 75% extension are designed with a low profile deck height of 3.875", perfect for a number of setups and overland rigs. With Recessed Handles, up to 1000lbs capacity, and room for a sheet of plywood, these units work seamlessly with your vehicle. Side Thrust Bearings allow for smooth operation with the vehicle parked off-camber. Secure and carry all of your needed gear and equipment for off-roading, camping, or work with the CargoGlide HD.
Always check for clearances under the truck and van bed before drilling. Measure for tailgates with accessories and tailgates that do lay flat. The unit may need a spacer kit to clear the tailgate during operation.
- Aluminum, Steel and Diamond Plate Deck Available
- 1,000lbs Capacity
- Preassembled for 30-Minute Installation
- 6 Cam Follower Needle and Sealed Ball Bearings
- 65-75% Extension
- USA Steel Frame
- Side Thrust Bearings for Smooth Operation While Vehicle is Tilted
- Full Perimeter Tie Down Track
- Industrial Laminated 3/4" Marine Grade Plywood
- Heavy Duty Tie Downs Included
- Install Kit Included (Aluminum bed requires a specific install kit)