As easy to insert into a standard-sized student backpack as a school notebook, Byrna Shield Backpack Body Armor is a thin, lightweight (14 oz.), flexible Level IIIA-rated ballistic plate. It can withstand up to 6 hits from .44 magnum bullets with velocities up to 1,464 feet-per-second.
For the price of a pair of sneakers parents can have peace-of-mind, knowing they’re giving their children a chance when the unthinkable happens, and avoid the high cost of regret.
Shield Backpack Body Armor Features:
- Made in America with Patented Technology
- Stops up to a .44 Magnum Bullet
- Extremely lightweight (14oz) and very thin
- Fits discreetly in a backpack (not frightening)
- Available in both children's and adult sizes.
REGULATION AND PERMITTED USE
- You are a resident of the United States and are of legal age in your state of residence at the time of purchase to own the item(s) you are purchasing.
- You are not a felon.
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased.
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state.
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws.
- If you are a resident of Connecticut, and if this is not a face-to-face transaction, you are a sworn member of a local police department, the State Police, the Division of Criminal Justice, the Department of Correction, or the Board or Pardons or Parole, or of the National Guard or the armed forces.
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for illegal purposes.
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to assist them to avoid complying with these Armor Terms.
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased.
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed.
- You understand that the backpack and plate carrier themselves are made from NON-ballistic material and will not provide any protection if the ballistic armor is removed.
- You understand that body armor will not provide any protection whatsoever for any part of your body that is not covered by the armor.
- Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Byrna may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Byrna will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations.