***Notes: Personal Defense Sprays are illegal in the following states: New York, Alaska and Hawaii.***
Each customer is responsible for checking the law in his or her own area before purchasing any products as state, county, and local regulations may vary. If you are unsure of the laws in your area, please seek legal counsel.
Introducing BYRNA BAD GUY REPELLENT consisting of a potent formula of Tear Gas + Hell Pepper + Attacker Tracker UV DYE that will make the BAD GUYS regret their BAD intentions while giving law enforcement and victims a way to identify them.
GIVE 'EM HELL...
Attacks the central nervous system restricting breathing, impairing vision, filling nasal cavities with mucus, and causing the affected skin area to feel like it’s on fire. Quickly immobilizes and incapacitates an attacker on contact.
- Makes skin and eyes feel like they're on fire and quickly incapacitates attacker on contact.
- Effective range: 15-20 ft
- Stream spray for maximum stopping power, less cross-contamination
- Attacker Tracker UV Dye lasts up to 48 hours for law enforcement and victim to identify the bad guy(s)
- 1.4 Major Capsaicinoids (maximum allowed by law)
- Each Byrna Bad Guy Repellent canister comes with an attachable clip for quick access on belts, backpacks, purse straps, etc.
- Expiration Date: 4 Years from date of purchase
Directions for use:
- Hold the unit securely in hand, place thumb on trigger
- Spray the attacker directly in the face, ear-to-ear
- Focus on spraying the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Warning: Federal regulations prohibit transportation by civil passenger aircraft
- Keep out of reach of children
Replace after expiration date***Notes: Personal Defense Sprays are illegal in the following states: New York, Alaska and Hawaii.***