Stows in Place
A Hitch when you need it, a level bed when you don’t – Instead of worrying about where to store the ball when you’re not using it, the Turnoverball let’s you store it where you need it.
Pairs with a variety of accessories – Need more turning clearance? Need to add a fifth wheel? We have you covered with a lineup of accessories that fit into the Turnoverball mounting system.
No welding or bed removal required – The underbed mounting system bolts to already existing holes in the frame of your truck. Only a 4in hole in the truck bed is required.
What’s the point of a bed if you can’t use it? – We believe your bed is yours to use – take the kids camping, throw a mower or lumber in the back – you know, the things you bought a truck for in the first place. Your hitch shouldn’t get in the way of that.
Square is better
It’s hip to be square – Fitting a square peg into a round hole is kind of our thing. While others use a round base and receiver, we like the security of a square receiver. The square base keeps accessories aligned with the truck, so a Companion or four-inch extender is possible.
• No Welding Installation
• No Bed Removal to install
• Simple 4" hole required for installation
• Square Receiver base to align properly and stay put when inserted
• Stows in Place
• Allows full use of Bed space when not needed
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA
• SAE J-2638 Certified for strength and durability
• Long Lasting Power coating for durability and looks
• Works with B&W 5th Wheel Hitch Accessories