Stronger Than Steel! Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 45,000 lbs.! Advantages Over Steel Shackles: Stronger than steel - It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck! It has an average breaking strength (ABS) of 52,300 lbs. and a minimum breaking strength (MBS) of 45,000 lbs.
Stronger Than Steel!
Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 45,000 lbs!
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
• Stronger than steel - Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 45,000 lbs., Average Breaking Strengh (ABS) 52,300 lbs.
• It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
• Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
• One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
• Off-Road Recovery
• 45,000 lbs. minimum breaking strength (MBS)
• Rope diameter 7/16"
• Made from Plasma® UHMPE
• Bow width: 6"
How To Use:
1. Open Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Soft Shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
2. Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
a. Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
b. Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
3. Loop Gator-Jaw® PRO eye back over knot and pull to tighten
4. Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw® PRO shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Soft Shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw® fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.