Finally – an answer for Jeep Wrangler owners who want to add the safety and practicality of Rear Vision! Brandmotion’s exclusive line of Jeep Wrangler Rear Vision Systems gives you the edge in offering high quality back-up protection that’s not available anywhere else using our patented Stainless Steel Jeep bracket to guarantee a perfect fit!
This rear vision kit uses the highest quality CMOS camera you can buy, an improved design camera with exceptional image clarity and crispness, as well as enhanced brightness for backing up at night. This kit is designed for Jeep Wranglers with virtually any wheel, including the spare tire. It is compatible with vehicles with an aftermarket display such as an aftermarket navigation radio or another display monitor. This system includes a composite (RCA) connection to the video input monitor. Additionally, this system includes the RCA to Factory 22 Pin connector for customers who wish to get the vehicle programmed by a dealer.
• Brandmotion™ Exclusive Stainless Steel Rear Tire Mount Ensures Perfect Fit
• Better Than OEM Design Allows For Seamless Integration
• Fully Adjustable Camera Bracket Design To Accommodate Virtually Any Wheel
• Includes Factory 22 Pin to RCA Connector
• High Quality CMOS Camera
• Jeep Wrangler Specific Harness
• 648 x 488 Resolution 480p
• 0.1 Lux For Better Illumination And A Sharper Image
• Parking Gridlines Standard (Non-removable)
• Format: NTSC
• 9-16V Operating Voltage Range
• Color Image With Automatic White Balance
• Electric Auto Iris
• 150º Horizontal Field of View
• 100º Vertical Field of View
• Waterproof Case With Anti-fog Lens
• IP Rating: IP 68
This kit is designed for virtually any wheel, standard parking gridlines and an aftermarket display. For customers who are trying to use this with a factory display, additional parts are needed, or you will need to get it programmed at a dealer. This kit is designed to work with both automatic and manual transmission vehicles. Please see our Rear Vision Application Guide for compatibility questions.