The BOSS Torsion-Flex is the innovative fusion of the MEGA-DUTY drop hitch and TORSION-FLEX technology. The BOSS can apply to customers anywhere from construction contractors and municipality fleets to anyone that needs to hook up to multiple trailers. In addition to being heavy-duty, fully adjustable, and versatile, the BOSS also contains rubber torsion arms. Therefore, only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% when using a hard connection hitch. The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce, increasing gas mileage.
Since the tow vehicle and trailer track independently, customers gain greater control and safety through the reduction in sway and trailer bounce. Customers also secure greatly increased braking control because all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly. Bumps, potholes, curves, hills, and even other drivers can be a hazard, and the BOSS keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions. Additionally, this product reduces metal fatigue caused by traditional towing that takes a toll on the trailer and its contents. Consequently, the BOSS increases the quality of life and holds value, ensuring that everyone (family, friends, and livestock) arrives alive.
- 2in Receiver
- Drop/Raise Range: 5in
- 16,000 lb Towing Capacity, 1,700 lb Tongue Weight
- Versa Ball: 2in and 2-5/16in
- Includes Versa-Ball Mount and Pintle Lock
- Designed for 1.5in or smaller lunette rings
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Made in the USA
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Torsion-Flex Cords
- Tongue Weight Scale
- Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Engineered using SOLIDWORKS software
- All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
- Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
- The average break-in period for hitch = 500 miles.
- 5-Year Warranty on Rubber Components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on All Remaining Components
- Please Note: It is important to be within the optimal Tongue/Pin weight specified for each model number!
- Smoothest Ride Achieved at 1,000 – 1,700 lbs. Tongue Weight
- Built-In Suspension Creates Up to 90% Smoother Ride
- Shock Absorption Protects Cargo from Harsh Bumps
- Most Versatile on the Market
- 2in Slot Openings on Hitch