When you’re hanging on a 50° incline or buried in mud up to the doors, sometimes you just need brute strength to get past the obstacle. Instead of using dangerous, failure-prone chains, reach for your Borne Off-Road Tow Strap
to get you through.
The Borne Off-Road Tow Strap is a perfect addition to help prepare you for whatever may come. Constructed from premium heavy-duty low-stretch PolyBlend material for pure strength and longevity, the Borne Off-Road Tow Strap is designed to be strong, dependable, easy to handle, and smooth to the touch. The reinforced anti-abrasion end loops provide you with durable attachment points. With its storage bag, this is the perfect tow strap to keep in your rig because you never know when you may need to give someone a pull or when you may need to get pulled out yourself. With a maximum break strength of 31,500 pounds, this tow strap is ready to take on the roughest recovery scenarios. Available in 20-foot and 30-foot lengths to make sure you can reach your destination or so that you can keep enjoying the journey!
- Constructed from premium heavy-duty low-stretch PolyBlend material for strength and longevity
- Available in 3” x 20-foot and 3” x 30-foot lengths to suit all recovery situations
- 31,500lb Max Break Strength / 10,500lb Working Load Limit
- Reinforced anti-abrasion end loops for added strength and durability
- Excellent abrasion and UV resistance
- Smooth surface for easy handling
- Perfect for recovering other vehicles or using to extend your winch line
- Tow strap
- Velcro storage strap
- Borne Off-Road storage bag