When you’re in the middle of nowhere, stuck in a ditch or doors-deep in mud, the keys to getting out are quality equipment and confidence. Often, the best quality and most confidence-inspiring equipment is also the simplest, and when it comes to vehicle recovery, one of the simplest tools you can have in your arsenal is a snatch block.
Whether you’re winching yourself out with a tree strap or getting a helping hand from a friend, a strong snatch block is key to getting out of a sticky situation. This Borne Off-Road snatch block is rated for a working load limit of over 17,000 pounds. Our snatch block can also be combined with our Borne Off-Road 3/4in D-Ring Shackle for a one-stop recovery system.
The center roller accepts 1/4in steel or synthetic lines and is greaseable via a convenient zerk fitting. The split plate design makes attaching to a winch line easily without removing shackles. The 5mm-thick steel side plates are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance, and our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty backs our snatch block for a lifetime of confidence off-road.
- Steel snatch block allows for self-recovery with a tree strap or angle pulls with other vehicles
- Doubles winch’s pulling power when used in double-line pulls
- Compatible with Borne Off-Road 3/4in D-Ring Shackle
- 17,637-lbs working load limit
- Accepts 1/4in steel or synthetic winch lines
- The split-plate design allows for installation without disconnecting shackles
- Zerk fitting makes greasing easy for hassle-free maintenance
- Powder-coated 5mm-thick steel plates for ultimate durability
- (1) 8-Ton Snatch Block
- (1) Storage Bag
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Note: Greasing of the zerk fitting is required before use.