There’s nothing quite as satisfying as firing up the grill and enjoying a cold drink after a long day. But what if you spent your day on the trail, not in an office, and your grill isn’t on the patio but in a field surrounded by forest and mountains? Luckily, with this Born Off-Road rooftop awning, the world is your patio.
Available in three sizes to suit your vehicle, this rooftop awning provides shade and shelter anywhere your vehicle can take you. The Borne Off-Road rooftop awning is constructed from heavyweight ripstop polyester that’s mold and UV resistant and features a waterproof polyurethane coating. The adjustable aluminum poles and guide rails make the awning study even on uneven ground. Reflective guy lines, edge stitching, and glow-in-the-dark stakes make use in dark environments easy and safe. When you’re finally ready to head back to civilization, the awning folds up conveniently into the integral UV-resistant zip-up case.
- Provides shade and shelter anywhere your vehicle can take you
- Constructed from durable, heavy-weight ripstop polyester to withstand the harsh sun or driving rain
- The awning material is UV and mold resistant with a waterproof polyurethane coating
- Adjustable poles make setup on uneven terrain easy
- Glow-in-the-dark stakes, reflective edge stitching, and guy lines make use in the dark easy and safe
- Integral UV-resistant zip-up case makes storage easy when not in use
- Durable aluminum poles and rails are strong enough for hanging clothing or small dishes to dry
- Available in three sizes: 5 x 6.5 feet, 6.5 x 8 feet, and 7.75 x 10 feet
- Included stainless-steel mounting kit makes installation easy*
- (1) Borne Off-Road Rooftop Awning
- (2) Reflective Guy Lines
- (2) Glow-In-The-Dark Stakes
- (1) Stainless-Steel Mounting Kit
Notes: *Drilling of roof or bed rack bars may be necessary to utilize included mounting kit. See your roof or bed rack manufacturer for direct-fit options.
Glow-in-the-dark stakes will need to be charged by sunlight or an artificial light source. Results may vary.