Sometimes, there’s nothing better than old-school solid forged steel to give you confidence off-road. With the Borne Off-Road D-ring shackles, you can be sure that whatever you’re pulling, towing, or recovering will stay firmly attached to your vehicle. Our 3/4” D-ring shackles feature a breaking strength of 54,000 pounds and are strong enough to recover even the heaviest off-road machine. The 7/8” threaded pin fits most bumpers. At the same time, the rubber washers and isolators prevent noise and damage to the shackle or bumper. Add style to your vehicle to make the Borne Off-Road 3/4” D-ring shackle even more durable.
- Includes two forged solid steel D-ring shackles
- 54,000-lb. max breaking strength to recover even the heaviest off-road vehicle
- 9,500-lb. working load limit, 7/8” threaded pin fits most bumpers
- Includes rubber isolator and washers to reduce noise and prevent damage to shackle or bumper
- Heavy-duty powder-coated finish protects the shackle against rust
- Available in black, Borne Off-Road blue, gray, and red to match any color scheme
- Minimum Yield Strength: 9,500 lbs. (working load limit)
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Tensile Strength: 54,000 lbs. (max breaking strength)
- Material: Steel
- (2) 3/4" Forged Steel Shackles
- (2) Rubber Shackle Isolators
- (4) Rubber Isolator Washers