If you own a truck, you know that you can never be too prepared to tow or recover a stuck vehicle. With this Borne Off-Road 2-inch hitch receiver shackle mount, your class 2 to class 4 hitch can double as a recovery point wherever you go. The billet 6061 aluminum construction is sturdy enough to stand up to 10,000 lbs. of pulling force.
The chamfered eye prevents damage to synthetic lines or shackles and is suited for shackles with 7/8” pins
or 7/16” soft shackles
, including the Borne Off-Road D-Ring Shackles and Soft Shackles. The Borne Off-Road 2-in hitch receiver shackle mount features two hitch pin locations that allow the mount to be pulled out to clear larger bumpers or tucked in to maintain a departure angle when not in use. For long-term storage, the shackle mount can be reversed and features a stylish chamfered end with the Borne Off-Road logo that compliments your vehicle’s off-road styling.
- Allows your class 2 to class 4 2-inch hitch receiver to double as a recovery point
- 10,000 lb. working load limit meets or exceeds hitch receiver weight limit
- Compatible with Borne Off-Road D-Ring Shackles and Soft Shackles
- CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum with an available hard-anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Chamfered eye prevents damage to soft shackles and synthetic lines
- Two hitch pin locations allow the shackle mount to clear large bumpers while remaining tucked in for an improved departure angle
- The reversible design features a rugged chamfered end to match your vehicle's aggressive styling
- Available military-grade hard anodizing resists scratching and corrosion
- Anodized in your choice of black, blue, red, or hard-anodized gray
- (1) Borne Off-Road Aluminum
- 2" Hitch Reciever Shackle Mount
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty