When you’re in the middle of nowhere, stuck in a ditch or doors-deep in mud, the keys to getting out are quality equipment, and confidence. Often, the best quality and most confidence inspiring equipment is also the simplest, and when it comes to vehicle recovery, one of the simplest tools you can have in your arsenal is a snatch block.
Whether you’re winching yourself out with a tree strap or getting a helping hand from a friend, a strong snatch block is key to getting out of a sticky situation. This Borne Off-Road snatch block is rated for a working load limit of over 22,000-pounds, making it strong enough to recover any large truck or Jeep. Our snatch block can also be combined with our Borne Off-Road 3/4” D-Ring Shackle for a one-stop recovery system.
The center roller accepts 1/2” steel or synthetic lines and is greaseable via a convenient zerk fitting. The split plate design makes attaching to a winch line easy, without having to remove shackles. The 5mm-thick steel side plates are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
• Steel snatch block allows for self-recovery with a tree strap or angle pulls with other vehicles
• Doubles winch’s pulling power when used in double-line pulls
• Compatible with Borne Off-Road 3/4” D-Ring Shackle
• 22,046-lbs working load limit is strong enough for any ATV or side-by-side
• Accepts 1/2” steel or synthetic winch lines
• Split-plate design allows for installation without disconnecting shackles
• Zerk fitting makes greasing easy for hassle-free maintenance
• Powder coated 5mm-thick steel plates for ultimate durability
- (1) 10-Ton Snatch Block
- (1) Storage Bag
Note: Greasing of the zerk fitting is required before use.