Jeep Bestop Trektop Ultra Soft Top Features:
- Features the fastback (slant back) appearance.
- Flow-Back technology simplifies your access to open air
- Enhanced Sunrider sunroof bathes all passengers in open air.
- Patented lift assist makes it simple for one person to shift the top from fully retracted to Sunrider feature.
- Run it in four ways: fully enclosed, Sunrider open, Safari-style bikini or fully open.
- Constructed in our premium Twill fabric.
Ultimate Soft Top for Jeep Wrangler's If you need an escape from your Jeep's sheltered hard top, Bestop's Trektop Ultra is the perfect solution for you. This soft top can fully retract with Bestop's patent-pending guide track system, allowing you to experience that open air feeling in no time. Moreover, there are four ways you can ride with this soft top equipped: fully enclosed, Sunrider open, Safari Style, or fully open depending on how the weather is treating you on any particular day. The slant-back appearance of the Trektop Ultra provides your Jeep with a more rugged off-road appeal, you'll look ready for adventure no matter where you travel. Premium Construction & Installation Info Bestop designed their Trektop Ultra Soft Top using a premium twill fabric to endure even the most extreme off-road applications. Flying rocks, low-hanging branches, and other road debris are no match for the durable construction of this top. The Trektop Ultra's flow-back technology simplfies your access to open air and lets the entire top slide neatly into the cargo area. Moreover, a patented lift assist makes it simple for one person to shift the top from fully retracted to Sunrider feature. Installation is made even more simple as this top mounts directly to your Jeep's existing mounting points. This soft top should be installed at a temperature of 72°F since the fabric may contract an inch or more at colder temperatures. The top will contract and wrinkle during shipping, but have no fear. A few days after installation, the fabric should look fine.