Upgrade the ride and style of your Jeep with this 3-inch coil spring lift kit from BDS Suspension. Designed to improve stance this kit includes everything necessary to set your truck up right with clearance for up to 35" tires.
Up front the lift kit includes 3" Pro-Ride coil springs capable of full coil bind and 2" bump stop extensions to control the compression travel, but increase wheel travel. Also included are brake line brackets, alignment cams to fine tune front caster angles, and sway bar links.
In the rear the kit utilizes Pro-Ride coil springs, sway bar drop brackets, and a rear frame mounted track bar relocation bracket to correct axle shift. Round out this 3" lift kit with your choice of specially tuned NX2 nitro series gas shocks to offer improved damper performance.
Pro-Ride Coil Springs
A pair of full-length, gas-specific, progressive rate Pro-Ride coil springs are supplied to provide the correct lift height and smooth, predictable ride across various terrains. Manufactured from high tensile steel, our direct OE replacement coil springs are engineered with properly sized wire diameter. This results in maximum reliability without premature coil bind.
Features & Benefits
- ProRide coil springs offer improved ride quality and more articulation
- Sway bar quicker disconnects and extended rear link for improved offroad flex
- Rear track bar bracket repositions rear axle under vehicle
- Lower cam locks to correct caster for alignment
- NX2 gas shocks for improved damping
- Allows clearance for 35" tires
Recommended Tires & Wheels
- 35 x 12.5 with 16 x 8 and 4.5 in. Backspace
- Exhaust modification may be required.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- This kit is right-hand drive compatible. Follow right-hand drive installation instructions when installing this kit on a right-hand drive vehicle.
- If using these rear sway bar links, the sway bar drop will not need to be installed. This also requires a wheel with 4.5" backspacing or less for tire clearance.