Our JL Sahara Fog Pocket replacement kit allows enthusiasts to retain factory fit and finish while taking advantage of premium aftermarket LED output. This kit features a pair of Squadron-R SAE lights which are great for adding on and offroad performance! This kit uses our amber variant which is fantastic in inclimate weather such as rain, fog, or snow.
Installing the kit can't be any easier. Our durable brackets have been designed to retain the stock mounting points. The provided wire adapters plug and play right into the OEM connectors, allowing the user to retain use of the factory fog switch, with no need for splicing or soldering.
Note: This kit is only compatible with the plastic Sahara bumper. Please verify you have the same bumper pictured in the secondary photos.
Baja Designs Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 2,480 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Compliance Standard: SAE Standard J583
- Wattage/Amps: 22W / 1.6A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron-R Amber SAE Lights
- Sets of Jeep JL Mounting Brackets
- Plug and Play wiring connectors
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)