Similar to the Squadron Sport, the Squadron-R Sport off-road lights produce 2,260 lumens of pure power to light up the trail on your nighttime off-roading excursions! The Squadron-R Sport has been designed for customers looking for LED performance with more traditional styling. The Squadron-R Sport has also been optimized for aftermarket bumpers featuring a 4” round hole. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of optimal performance out of this small, but high-performing auxiliary LED light.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 2,260 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.77" x 3.5"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
x2 Squadron-R Sport LED Light
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)