Brand new for Baja Designs is our Squadron-R SAE certified light. This light is based on our popular Squadron series lights. While there are many visual characteristics that stayed the same, the pattern and circuitry are optimized in order to give our SAE lights paired with our selective yellow wide cornering lens a street-legal punch! We’ve put this light through rigorous testing to ensure that it would be an upgrade from most LED, HID, and Halogen factory fog lights found on most road vehicles today.
We have packed 2,480 lumens, utilizing four powerful LEDs into a small compact package that you can fit almost anywhere you need the light. We also know the weather does not stop you, as the Squadron SAE models have our patented MoistureBlock™ technology that makes them waterproof to the elements.
With our limited lifetime warranty, the Squadron SAE will light up the street ahead without worry!
This kit includes vehicle-specific brackets for the listed vehicle(s) below.
Baja Designs Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 2,480 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Compliance Standard: SAE Standard J583
- Wattage/Amps: 22W / 1.6A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Brackets / Hardware
- Amber (Selective Yellow) SAE Squadrons
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)