The S8 LED Light Bar by Baja Designs comes with a few new perks that are designed to improve performance and take your lighting game to the next level. The light bar boasts a clean aluminum frame and a strip of LED lights that deliver 6,350 lumens of pure power while only drawing about four amps of electricity. The LEDs last for roughly 50,000 hours, which is a lot of drive time! Let the Scientists of Lighting help you improve vision in low-light conditions with our own S8 LED Light Bar.
The S8 LED Light Bar comes in 10 to 50-inch widths and can be ordered in several common driving patterns. Use the driving/combo pattern for maximum trail coverage in a single light. Enjoy a smooth blend of light for both near and distance lighting, perfect for riding trails or driving on city streets. The wide driving pattern is ideal for cornering or when driving in foggy or dusty conditions. The flattened horizontal beam offers clear visibility in less-than-ideal situations. The spot driving pattern offers a longer, narrower beam of light that illuminates further down the trail or road. The work/scene lighting pattern delivers a smooth 120-degree circle that protects out about 40 feet from the light. Not suitable for driving, this light pattern is ideal for illuminating a workspace or Jobsite.
When you need a light that will last, you need the S8 LED Light Bar. The S8 delivers high-performance lighting and features proprietary reflectors as well as an amber backlit feature and a unique scalloped housing design. The housing is made from aircraft-grade aluminum, with a hard-anodized finish. The lens of the light is made from a hard polycarbonate material and the entire unit is weather-resistant. The lights come with a mounting bracket, but the OnX6 Hybrid Laser/S8 Wire Harness required to install the light is sold separately.
If you’re ready for some serious lighting, order the S8 LED Light Bar from Baja Designs. The versatile light bar comes backed by our 30-day satisfaction guarantee as well as a limited lifetime warranty for the ultimate in purchase protection. Order online and have your light bar shipped directly to you.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 12,700 Utilizing 16 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 120W / 8.00A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing) (S8 Patent D780,964)
- S8 20” LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
**NOTE: This light does NOT include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640122
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)