Designed from the ground up our new S1 fills the shoes of a large light in a small package! The S1 utilizes a highly specialized reflector and LED combination to outshine the competition. With the 2.1" length, width, and height the S1 is highly versatile for any application that is in need of light. Whether you're looking for a light to drive off of, or something to light up a campsite the S1 will exceed your expectations! One of the key features that makes our S1 Flush Mounts unique is that the hole to mount them can be made by a 2.5 inch hole saw. Another benefit to this kit is that it allows for the user to take the guess work out of the wiring. Included is a relay harness with extensions, this makes for an extremely easy install!
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 2,375 Utilizing 1 LED
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.45A
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.1" x 2.1"
- Safe Voltage Range: 9-28V
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) illumination further down the trail or road.