This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the steel bumper to take the guesswork out of installation! The LP6 Pro is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber daytime running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.14W / 0.3A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x2 LP6 LED Light
- x1 Wiring Harness
- Zip ties
- Jeep JL Rubicon W/ steel Bumper
- Jeep JT Rubicon W/ steel Bumper
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)