Carefully designed to be the ultimate roof-mounted light bar kit for Ford Bronco. The OnX6+ Dual Control combines far-reaching, high-speed spot reflectors with the Baja Designs Driving Combo lens for a smooth yet intense pattern that will light up the whole trail. The Dual Control functionality allows you to control the outer two sections and the inner three independently form each other. With this functionality, you will be able to meter your light bar for all situations!
This kit includes a 50” OnX6+ Dual Control LED Light Bar, vehicle-specific mounting brackets, hardware, and x2 upfitter wiring to make installation a breeze. No cutting, trimming, or drilling is required and all wiring is pre-sized for your vehicle.
This bar is equipped with BMT – Battery Management Technology
• Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
• Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
• Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
Baja Designs Features:
• uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
• ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
• MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
• CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
• 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
• Lumens: 39,910
• Wattage/Amps: 346W / 28.2A
• LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
• Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
• Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
• Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
• Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
• Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
• Built-In Overvoltage Protection
• IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
• IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
• OnX6+ 50” LED Light Bar
• Bronco Mounting Brackets
• x2 Upfitter Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
NOTE: Will not fit Bronco Sport