Artec Industries' NEW JK HD CROSSMEMBER is designed to give
your 2007 - 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler better protection underneath the vehicle than
the factory sheetmetal. Designed using CAD files directly from the
manufacturer, this HD Crossmember ensures that you have a great fit with
Made from 1/4" thick Steel, and CNC cut and formed, the
Artec JK HD CROSSMEMBER will be sure to hold up to the abuse you put on your
rig. This crossmember enables you to mounts lower long arms for greater
stability and flex.
- 1/4" thick steel for high abuse situations
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and precise fit.
Bolts right in.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool
- Pre-welded so installation is quick and easy
- Not painted so it's easy to customize and touch-up when it
- Fits 2.625" wide joints or bushings with 9/16'"
Perfect companion to our JK UNDER ARMOR Bellypans for
completely smooth under side.*
*NOTE: This crossmember changes the factory captured nuts
from M12 to 3/8" to work with our JK Under Armor Bellypan kit. New skid
plate hardware is NOT shipped with this crossmember but with the bellypan. New
3/8" bolts will be needed along with extra wide washers that may be
necessary for use with factory skid plates.
**Modification of Exhaust will be required. May not be
compatible with Aftermarket Suspension Kits that use a proprietary
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and
should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec
Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the
customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.