Artec Industries' NEW JK HD CROSSMEMBER is designed to give
your Jeep JK Wrangler better protection underneath the vehicle than
the factory sheet metal. Designed using CAD files directly from the
manufacturer, this HD Crossmember ensures that you have a great fit with
factory components. Made from 1/4" thick Steel, and CNC cut and formed,
the Artec JK HD CROSSMEMBER will be sure to hold up to the abuse you put on
- 1/4" thick steel for high abuse situations
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and precise fit.
Bolts right in.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool
- Pre-welded so installation is quick and easy
- Not painted so it's easy to customize and touch-up when it
- Choose between standard replacement or long arm version with
lower link mounts.
Perfect companion to our JK UNDER ARMOR Bellypans for
completely smooth under side.*
This crossmember uses 3/8" course threads captive nuts
and bolts for the skid plates so you can get new flat head or button head style
bolts. Hardware not included.
*NOTE: This crossmember changes the factory captured nuts
from M12 to 3/8" to work with our JK Under Armor Bellypan kit. New skid
plate hardware is NOT shipped with this crossmember but with the bellypan. New
3/8" bolts will be needed along with extra wide washers that may be
necessary for use with factory skid plates.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and
should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec
Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the
customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.