The Artec industries Front Axle Truss has been designed and engineered to be lightweight, and take serious abuse while reinforcing your high pinion Dana 30 XJ axle. This front axle truss features a ¼” thick truss top with 10Ga. Gusseting to strengthen both of the axle tubes, and not just the long tube. The truss pieces have been precision cut and formed to ensure for a proper fitment when installed by a professional fabrication specialist.
• Truss only: No bushings/joints/key tabs included. Key hole slots on top of truss where keyed tabs would go must be filled with weld. Use this only if you are not connecting the passenger side UCA.
• ¼” and 10 gauge (.130”) mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
• Truss is designed with a low profile to allow more clearance.
• Truss spans length of both the long side and short side.
• Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
• The overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, and easier to fit into any vehicle and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.