Protect your ARB Zero Fridge/Freezer from scratches, dings, and scuffs when off-road with the Zero Fridge Transit Bag. Specifically designed to fit the ARB 47QT Zero Fridge Freezer, this bag is made from a durable polyester while also providing extra insulation to keep drinks and snacks cool.
Fetching another cold beverage from the fridge is made easy thanks to the lid cover’s magnetic inserts that automatically engage and disengage, allowing one-handed fridge lid operation with no annoying zips or touch tape to contend with. The display panel cut-out allows easy viewing and control, while integrated power cord retention slots at the rear protect AC and DC leads from moving drawers and slides.
Dual integrated side pockets have been specifically designed to store your ARB Fridge Portable Power Pack and includes provision to run the power cord. Fridge tie-down points remain unobscured to allow quick installation and removal of the fridge, and there’s even an included bottle opener conveniently located in a dedicated front pocket for when you finally finish setting up camp at the end of a long trail!
- Made from tough, durable 100% polyester
- Easy-fit design
- Improves fridge cooling efficiency
- Magnetic lid flaps for convenient fridge access
- Two-piece design for side opening fridges
- Allows simple, reversible fridge lid operation
- Single piece design for front opening fridges
- Power cord retention system
- Dual-side storage zip pockets with slots for Power Pack lead
- Bottle opener included with integrated pocket
- Unobstructed fridge control panel
- Compatible with ARB Zero Fridge/Freezers