Next from ARB in the top-to-bottom outfitting of the Ford Bronco, is a roller drawer kit comprised of one ARB Outback Drawer and a Bronco-specific fit kit with side floors. In total, the kit adds 3.74 cubic feet of accessible, secure storage space to four-door Broncos. The fit kit and side floors fill in the area between the outer edge of the drawer and the side of the rear cargo area with precision cut, matching carpeted pieces to create compartments with removable lids on each side. In doing so, they complete the floor and provide a larger, flat-top surface while maintaining access to the wheel arch storage areas. Side floor components include left and right-hand side floors with stainless steel locking tabs and a simple latch for easy removal. These thought-out details result in an easy-to-use storage area.
Installation requires no drilling and uses existing factory mounts for a speedy and simple fit. Always follow local laws when mounting cargo that may reduce rear visibility.
The drawer’s incorporated fridge slide allows the ARB Zero 38qt and 47qt fridges to be fitted front-to-back, but due to the limited length of the vehicle’s cargo area, larger fridges such as the ARB Classic 37qt and 50qt must be oriented left-to-right across the roller floor top and rolled rearwards for access. This provides storage and a secure anchor point for fridge tie down.
***Note: For Bronco models with a subwoofer, the drawers partially block the speaker.***
Drawers Built for 4x4
Outback Solutions Modular Roller Drawers have unique and practical features incorporated into their design to ensure high quality, maximum functionality, and ease of use.
- Anti-Roll Back System locks drawer in open position, prevents unintentional closing
- Locking mechanisms prevent rattle
- Purpose folded stainless steel drawer runners for smooth, quiet operation
- UV Stable carpet resists abrasion, conceals dirt
- Robust finishes for longevity in harsh conditions
- Slam shut/pull open handles make drawer operation easy and secure
- Drawer handle is key lockable with built-in lock
Bronco Drawer Fit Kit Features
- Easy, bolt-on installation via existing factory mounts; does not require drilling
- Utilizes the current RDRF790 drawer module
- Drawers add 3.74 cubic feet of secure, organized storage space
- ARB Zero 38qt and 47qt fridges may be fitted in front-to-back orientation
- ARB Classic 37qt and 50qt fridges may be fitted in right-to-left orientation
- Provides storage and a secure anchor point to tie down your fridge