Combining functionality, strength and protection,the ARB Rock Slider system has been specifically designed for the 2-door Jeep Wrangler JL. Made up of two parts, the slider assembly and a lower body mount is fitted to effectively spread the load and protect the vulnerable lower sill area of the vehicle when used off-road*. The multi-folded slider design utilizes chassis mounted body mounts to spread the load along the length of the vehicle sills, without restricting the ramp over angle. The sliders are manufactured from 4mm laser cut, folded and pulse welded sheet steel. The multi-folded design provides significant strength without the need for a thicker material which keeps weight to a minimum. Furthermore, the profile of the slider against the body is curved to match the vehicle shape, providing protection and rugged off-road use with style.
*Note: due to slight differences in flare design between the Sport and the Rubicon model, there is reduced clearance between the JL Sport flare and the rock slider.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Two-piece design for the rocker panel and slider assemblies
- Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser cut, multi-folded, and pulse-welded sheet steel
- Slider section mounts to factory-body mounts
- Mounts to vehicle sill, manufactured from 3mm laser-cut and folded sheet steel
- Sill panels mount to vehicle with M6 nutserts and M6 button-head Torx bolts
- Finished in IntegritTM textured black powder coat.