Combining functionality, strength, protection and a visually-unique design, ARB has designed and developed an ARB Rear Bumper that can be fitted in conjunction with the Jeep original equipment receiver hitch.
ARB’s Rear Bumper mounts to the vehicle chassis with a combination of M14 and M12 bolts, nut plates, and captive nuts within the vehicle chassis. For off road use, the ARB Rear Bumper has been designed to offer excellent departure angle, include two ARB Jack or farm jack points, and twin-chassis mounted, rated recovery points. Furthermore, provision has been made for the fitment of an air chuck to enable airing up of tires after off roading.
To complement the ARB Jeep Wrangler JL protection equipment range, the Rear Bumper is finished in Integrit, textured black powder coat.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Chassis brackets and jack points manufactured from 5mm steel
- Wings and center manufactured from 3mm and 4mm laser cut, folded, and welded sheet steel
- Dual 8T rated recovery points manufactured from 10mm and 20mm steel
- Suits both Sport and Rubicon flares
- Recessed center section to allow for larger diameter tires to be fitted. Wheel relocation bracket may be required
- Works with original equipment receiver hitch
- Dual ARB Jack / farm jack points
- Compatible with ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera
- Not compatible with Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection
- Not compatible with ParkSense Rear Park-Assist System
- Finished in zinc-rich primer and Integrit-textured, black powder coat. Integrit not suitable for color matching