Designed to work seamlessly with ARB’s maximum performance on-board compressors, the ARB Air Compressor Manifold enables easy installation of up to two Air Locker solenoids to an air source such as a compressor or regular gas bottle. With a working pressure of 150Psi (1030kPa), the manifold kit incorporates multiple ports for use with ARB’s Pump Up kit, as well as mounting brackets, and a Teflon stainless steel braided hose designed to cool air supply for tire inflation.
- Manifold body with mounting bracket
- 2 x ¼” NPT ports. One can be used for the pump while the other can be an input source
- 2 x 1/8” BSPP port provisions for the Air Locker solenoids
- 1 x stainless steel Teflon hose with fittings
- 2 x JIC 4-1/4 NPT nipples to connect the included hose directly to the compressor outlet, and manifold input
- 2 x M6 hex head bolts and nylon locking nuts for installation of the manifold kit