Tried and tested, the ARB Fridge/Freezer has been a staple in the off-roading community for years thanks to its proven performance. Revamped and updated to further enhance its capabilities, ARB introduces the Classic Series 2 Fridge. Whether you’re in the driver’s seat, or relaxing in your camp chair, keeping an eye on the temperature of your fridge freezer has never been easier. A new Bluetooth® transmitter has been developed that allows full-control and monitoring via Android, Apple devices, and even ARB LINX. Now, you can adjust or monitor the fridge freezer’s temperature and receive an alert when your friend leaves the lid open. The transmitter is included at no additional cost with the purchase of a new Series II Fridge Freezer.
- Inspired by the ARB Jack, the gun-metal color body of the fridge highlights the black plastics offering a smart and sleek contrast and improved UV resistance.
- Backlit control panel buttons for ease-of-use in poor light conditions.
- Customizable dimmable display.
- 12V power input display to assist with monitoring battery condition.
- A new transmitting module has been introduced that utilizes Bluetooth® connectivity that allows both monitoring and control of your Series II Fridge Freezer.
- For existing ARB Fridge customers, the new transmitter will work with any ARB Fridge Freezer manufactured post-2014.*
- The mobile application is available for free via Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- If you choose to fully integrate your fridge freezer into your vehicle via LINX, update to the latest version (1.4 or above) and the module will download for free onto your device.
- Settings can be adjusted from the app such as; battery protection, unit measurement (°C or °F), display brightness, and preset temperature settings.
- Target temperature can be manually adjusted or altered via customizable preset settings.
- Fridge can be put into standby.