Add extra strength and durability to your rooftop overlanding system with the ARB Awning Bracket. Zinc plated and powder coated for corrosion resistance and designed to mount either upright or inverted, the awning bracket is 50 mm wide allowing it to fit over both Thule SquareBar & Rhino Heavy Duty bars in the inverted position, or upright using T-bolts or channel nuts on Thule ProfessionalBar, WingBar & AeroBar or Rhino Heavy Duty. The current awning bracket has recently been upgraded from 3mm to 4mm construction however it is considered lighter duty and designated for highway use.
- Fits Over Thule SquareBar and Rhino Heavy Duty Bars in Either the Inverted or Upright Position.
- Compatible with Thule ProfessionalBar, WingBar, AeroBar, and Rhino Heavy DutyT-bolts or Channel Nuts.
- Brackets are Meant to be Used with at Least 2, but Preferably 3 8mm
- Bolts Between the Bracket and the Rack.
- The Awning Attaches in the 3 Slotted 6mm Holes.
- Because of the Variances in Racks, Hardware is Sold Separately.
- Fits Most Roof Racks and Cargo Cages.
- Welded Gussets Provide Increased Strength and Rigidity
- These Brackets Are Zinc Plated and Then Powder Coated for Ultimate Rust Protection.
- These 4mm Thick Brackets Are Classified as Light Duty and Are Not Designed For Off Road Use