Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions and ready to handle any terrain, the ARB Aluminum-Encased Awning Kit features anodised height adjustable telescopic legs, Velcro Ties to secure to the roof, thick reinforced aluminium extrusions, and all secured and free from the outside elements in a heavy duty nylon reinforced PVC bag. The ARB Aluminum-Encased Awning itself is constructed from tough PU coated 300gsm poly/cotton rip stop canvas, is fully waterproof and offers a UVP 50+ rating. Also included is a handy 12000 lumen LED light strip; install once, and it packs away and deploys with the awning everytime!
Specifically designed for harsh off road conditions and coming complete with hardware and comprehensive instructions, each awning is rugged yet lightweight, and provides fast and convenient shade and protection from the elements.
- Self standing awning takes 30 seconds to deploy. Awning height adjustable with telescopic legs
- 300gsm awning roof material – Heavy duty to withstand the elements, mold-proof treated, and provides excellent UV reduction
- 1000mm water-head rating for increased water-proof protection
- 25mm aluminum poles and 1.2mm thick arms to provide superior strength
- 1000D PVC carry bag to protect against abrasions and UV rays
- Welded and heat-taped seams
- Flexible arm joints to reduce stress and cracking
- 1200 lumen, high-heat resistant LEDs with aluminum extrusion for heat dissipation
- Water-resistant digital dimmer control – Dimmer rated to IP56
- Cool white LED mode – Great for cooking and preparation
- Amber LED mode – Great to reduce bugs and mood lighting
- Once the light is mounted, it packs away with the awning easily every time
- Additional cable storage bag provided