Providing your engine with a clean supply of air is critical to your vehicle’s performance and longevity. AEV’s JK Snorkel
air intake system is the essential engine protection accessory for overland adventurers whose exploration includes deep water crossings and dusty dirt roads. This snorkel is manufactured from extremely durable cross-linked polyethylene for maximum durability on the trail.
The AEV Snorkel System is compatible with both the 3.8L V6 and 3.6L Pentastar V6 engines, as well as the 2.8L CRD diesel engine for export applications. It is compatible with both right and left-hand drive models and is suitable for use on AEV 5.7L and 6.4L HEMI V8 applications when used with our HEMI Air Box Kit.
An optional self-cleaning Sy-Klone Pre-Filter 40306109AA is available for customers in severe environments with high dust, sand, or silt. Snorkels may ship with a stainless steel Air Ram clamp depending on availability. Click here to see the AEV Sy-Klone Pre-Filter.
This product is not compatible with aftermarket fender flares
Now available for 2012+ 3.6L Pentastar V6.
- Compatible with AEV HEMI V8 applications when used in conjunction with the AEV HEMI Airbox Kit.
- Cross-link polyethylene construction.
- A huge 4in air inlet allows for increased airflow over the previous generation AEV Snorkel.
- Installs directly into the stock JK air box inlet without modification.
- Exact fit to the JK body contours.
- Attaches to JK body utilizing all factory bolt holes.
- Optional self cleaning Pre-Filter sold separately
- Gen 2 Snorkel has a 4in Inlet
- Manufactured In:
- US Patent:
345511, 554, D680
- China Patent:
0202116905-0001, ZL 2012 3 0506326.3
- Difficulty Level:
- Estimated Install Time: