Named after a famous Icelandic volcano, the Katla’s design was inspired by AEV’s popular Savegre wheel for the JK Wrangler but adapted for use on 3/4 and 1-ton Ram trucks. This proven design not only looks great but is also capable of withstanding extremely heavy loads. AEV’s signature recessed valve stems provide added protection from rocks and other objects on the trail. The 17×8.5 Katla features a Ram-specific backspacing that is designed for the perfect fitment with or without factory fender flares when using up to a 37” tire. The 17×10 fitment is designed for customers who are using AEV’s HighMark Fender Flares with 40? tires installed. The Katla’s vehicle specific wheel design provides the optimal balance of tire clearance, scrub radius and handling for your truck.
- A356/T6 cast aluminum construction
- 4,100 lbs. load rating – tested w/ a 40” tire
- Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Recessed valve stems for added protection
- Tested to stringent SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Application: 2003+ Ram 2500/3500
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5
- Offset: -15.6 mm (17x10), +27 mm (17x8.5)
- Backspacing: 4.8" (17x10), 5.8" (17x8.5)
- Coatings: Clear Coat, Paint, Primer
- Load Rating: 4100 lbs.