AEV’s High Steer Kit
significantly improves steering precision and handling by correcting the roll center height of the front suspension. Bringing the steering geometry back into factory alignment reduces body roll, bump steer, and roll steer, all major contributors to the loose or sloppy steering and driver fatigue commonly associated with many lift kits. The kit includes a flipped draglink to improve ground clearance and a heavy-duty steering damper.
AEV’s High Steer Kit is included with our 3.5in-4.5in DualSport SC and RS suspensions but can also be added to suspensions in the 3.0in-4.5 range from other manufacturers. A minimum of 3.0in jounce bump spacing is required.
- Corrects steering geometry
- Improves steering precision
- Improves ground clearance
- Includes OE-grade draglink
- Includes heavy-duty steering damper
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Estimated Install Time: 2 Hours